You are entitled to a full refund on any driving lessons or packages, with proper cancellation notice, before instruction is given.
A written request for a refund is required prior to any scheduled service. The written request must
- Include proof of payment (canceled checks front and back, or internet receipt), and
- must be received by us at least 24 hours before scheduled services.
Your cancellation request, including images of the canceled check or a copy of the receipt, must be sent via email to email@example.com.
Cedarville Driving School will issue a refund within 30 days of the request.
Refunds are also subject to the following terms and conditions:
- There is no refund for not properly canceling road tests, or if you have been rejected by the RMV.
- You will not be eligible for a full or partial refund once instruction has begun on a driver's education course or driving package.
- All services must be completed within two years of enrollment. After two years, money is non-refundable and services are forfeited.
- There are no refunds after the course or lessons have started.